Century CREED MMA Training Gloves
Train and excel your game with the Century® CREED™ MMA Training Gloves. The open palm and padded thumb design delivers a realistic feel as you grapple or strike but with maximum hand protection. Stay focused during long training sessions by keeping your hands cool and comfortable with the specialized nylon glove lining. The CREED™ MMA Training Gloves are made to last with reinforced, contrast stitching and triple knotted lacing.
- MMA training gloves with open palm design for realistic yet safe training
- Made of extra thick and top grain, genuine leather construction for durability
- Specialized padded thumb for maximum protection from damage
- Nylon lining keeps hands temperatures cool and comfortable
- Reinforced, contrast stitching and triple knotted lacing to increase longevity
- Wrist wrap with hook-and-loop closure for additional coverage and secure fit
- Features medium rebound specifically for kicks
- Ideal for beginner to advanced MMA Training
- Tested and developed at top MMA schools, including Jackson/Winkeljohn MMA
- Available in sizes SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Century
- Web ID: 15CENUCRDMMTRNNGGMMG
- SKU: 14384919
Best Baseball Gloves for 2021 / The Best Baseball Gloves
Stay confident through every catch with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best baseball gloves.
How to Choose the Right Size Boxing Gloves
Pairing a snug glove with the right weight can help give boxers the knockout quality they’re looking for in training equipment. Rule the ring with the help of this Pro Tips sizing guide.
Find the Best Football Gloves
Discover the difference between receiver and lineman gloves to help you find the right pair.
Choosing the Right Softball Glove
Let these Pro Tips give you a hand in finding the best softball glove for you.
Choosing The Right Baseball Gloves
Find out what goes into your gear with these tips on choosing the best baseball glove for your game.