Chaco Men's Paonia Waterproof Clogs
- Podiatrist accepted midsole
- Waterproof low nap suede upper
- Waterproof low nap suede upper keeps your feet dry all day long
- Adjustable polyester jacquard webbing with injection molded ladder lock buckle for a secure fit
- Pull tab for easy on and off
- Soft textile lining add comfort
- Podiatrist accepted men's specific LUVSEAT™ PU midsole for added support
Durability & Traction:
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound outsole for added traction
- 2.5 mm lug depth
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Chaco
- Web ID: 22CH2MMPNCLGTKXXXFOT
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.
How to Adjust Whip in Your Mens Lacrosse Stick
Whip your game into gear by learning how to add or decrease whip in your stick.
How to Buy Men's Lacrosse Gloves
Gloves are a vital piece of protective gear worn in men’s lacrosse. Know what to look for so you can have ample protection and mobility when you take the field this season.