Charlie Brewer Slider Grub Soft Bait
The Charlie Brewer® Slider Grub Lure is sure to draw in the crappie and panfish for a successful day out fishing. This lure is equipped with the virba-tail design which creates a wave and wiggle motion that is irresistible to the fish.
- 2 1/8” grub bate that is ideal for fresh and saltwater fish
- Vibra-tail action that creates a realistic wave & wiggle motion
- Unique grub design
- Solid design for easy rigging
- Original Charlie Brewer design from the mid-1970s
- Can be used with crappie slider heads or with other jig heads
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Pitman Creek Wholesale
- Web ID: 19PCWUSLDRGRB15FNLUR
Baseball Hitting Drills: Indoor Soft Toss
You don’t need a field to knock it out of the park. Take your hitting drills indoors this baseball season with some tips on how to add soft toss to your training routine.
Basketball Defense: Stance and Slides
By working on these defensive moves, you can keep a ball handler from reaching the open court or the basket.
Four Soft Plastic Rigs to Use for Bass Fishing
Soft plastics are a bass fishing staple that offer lifelike presentations in inexpensive packages. Find out how you can rig your lures for optimal performance with these angling Pro Tips.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.
How to Choose Mesh for Your Men's Lacrosse Stick
Learn the difference between semi-soft and semi-hard mesh to choose the one that’s best for you.
Best Coolers of the Year
Learn more about the best coolers of the year with the top picks for hard coolers, soft coolers and electric coolers from ProTips.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!