Clam Outdoors Escape Sport 6 Side Screen Shelter
- Water-resistant roof
- Reinforced pole pockets
- Tear-resistant mesh
- Footprint: 94 sq ft
- Center height: 90”
- Hub-to-Hub: 140” x 140”
- Setup size: 11.5 ft across
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Capacity: Up to 8 people
- Oversized carry bag included for easy repacking
Design & Details:
- 7 stakes and 5 tie-downs for enhanced security in rough weather
- Water-resistant roof with taping to keep you dry
- 11 mm flex tested fiberglass poles for sturdy support
- Tear-resistant construction with 210 denier poly-oxford construction and no-see-um mesh
- Hub strap for simple setup
- I-bolts to help tie down exterior
- Reinforcement on pole pockets for increased strength
- Grommets in corners to help stake down interior
- Zippers on side panels for better ventilation
- Built ready-to-use
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : ESCAPESPRT6
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Clam Outdoors
- Web ID: 21CLOUSCPSPRTSCRNREC
What to Expect In Your Child's First Gymnastics Classes
Gymnastics is a fun, dynamic sport that lets kids feed their inner circus performer, daredevil or Olympian dream. Pro Tips highlights 6 key things to know when beginning gymnastics.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.
The Fundamentals of Setting a Screen
By using a screen to block a defender guarding a teammate, you can help create a scoring opportunity.
Golf Basics: Chipping Tips
Precision is crucial to developing a solid short game. In the right situation, a well-executed chip shot can help you escape trouble and position yourself for a simple up and down.
Guide To Sports Bras
No matter your bust size, the right sports bra is essential for your training and activities. Learn how to find a bra that fits you comfortably and securely.
Meet the â€œMeatEaterâ€: Q&A with Outdoors Expert Steven Rinella
Get tips and insights from the award-winning author and television host on hunting, living on wild game and even a delicious recipe.