Cleveland CBX Full-Face 2 Custom Wedge
- HydraZip Line Pattern
- Low-Density ZipCore Technology
- UltiZip Grooves
- Larger Full-Face Profile
- Forgiving Sole Designs
How are we doing? Give Us Feedback On This Page.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
- A new, dynamic face blast and laser-milled line pattern, HydraZip maximizes friction for improved spin consistency in wet or dry conditions
- Visually, CBX Full-Face 2 Wedge faces are much more matte than past Tour Satin offerings, noticeably reducing glare at address.
- Set in the heart of the Wedge, ZipCore is a new addition for CBX Full-Face 2.
- Cleveland’s proprietary, lightweight and low-density core technology, ZipCore reduces vibrations while also perfecting the CG and boosting MOI for increased feel, control, consistency and forgiveness over last generation.
- UltiZip’s full-face network of sharp, deep, and tightly spaced grooves maximizes performance at contact.
- By slicing through and channeling debris to bite harder, UltiZip offers purer spin, more control, and more consistency.
Larger Full-Face Pro¬file
- Hit more extreme, open-face shots with a larger face size—the largest contact area ever on a CBX Wedge.
- More face means more grooves from hosel-to-toe and more forgiveness, no matter where you strike it.
Forgiving Sole Designs
- A new Full Sole design on the 50°–52° lofts provides forgiving performance on full swing shots.
- For the C-Shaped Sole featured on 54°–60° lofts, we added bounce in the center yet shaved material off the heel for the ideal combination of forgiveness and versatility.
- And all lofts also feature a new bounce chamfer near their leading edge to reduce chunking around the green
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : CBXFULLFACE2CST CBXFULFACE2GCST
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Cleveland
- Web ID: 22CLEMCBXFLLFC2CSWDG
- SKU: 24089343
|Loft||Sole||Bounce||Lie||Length||STL SW||GPH SW|