Cleveland Launcher XL Lite Draw Driver
- Lite-Weight Design
- XL Head Design
- Rebound Frame
- Action Mass CB
- Reworked chassis
LAUNCHER XL LITE DRAW DRIVER:
- Lite-Weight Design with bonded hosel and ultra-lightweight shaft makes this driver 12g lighter and .25” longer than the adjustable version for extra quick swings that offer more distance off the tee
- Bigger XL head design (MOI of 5,200 g-cm2) adds forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting to offer maximum distance and fun
- Rebound Frame with alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity directs more energy into the golf ball for increased speed and distance on every shot
- Action Mass CB 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip for better balance and more control without extra effort
- Reworked chassis purpose-built to fight the slice
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Max MOI/Draw
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 11204439
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Cleveland
- Web ID: 21CLEMLNCHRXLLTDRDRVB
- SKU: 22509005
|LOFT||HEAD SIZE||LIE ANGLE||LENGTH||SWINGWEIGHT|
Lacrosse Draw Control: The Push Draw
Learn how to gain possession by pushing the ball into the offensive end of the field.
Why You Should Get Fitted for a Driver
Launch your tee shots even farther down the fairway by learning how a custom driver fitting can benefit your game.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Golf Driver
Wrapping oddly shaped gifts like a golf driver is anything but a gimme. Learn two unique golf gift ideas with this Pro Tips guide.
Lacrosse Draw Control: Winning Ground Balls and Loose Balls
Learn how to be in the best position to grab the ball in these 50/50 situations with this drill.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
How to Launch a Kayak
When you’re ready for a day of kayaking, you want the smoothest entry into the water. These beginner tips can help to make launching your kayak a breeze.