Cliff Keen Freestyle Wrestling Warm-Up Suit - XL
Step up to the podium with pride in the Cliff Keen® Freestyle Wrestling Warm-Up Suit. Made from ultra-soft, Poly Terry fabric this suit contains 3% Spandex for better movement and durability. The full-zip jacket boasts ergonomic panels for unrestricted range of motion. Designed specifically for wrestlers, the pants boast a tapered leg so you don’t have to tuck your pants into your socks during warm-ups.
- Freestyle wrestling warm-up suit
- Moisture wicking fabric great for pre-match conditioning or post-match recovery
- Jacket: Full Zip, elastic sleeve hems, zippered front pockets and ergonomic paneling
- Pants: Elastic waist, internal draw cord, leg panels for better range of motion, tapered bottoms
- Contrasting stitching on the suit and white accent stripes
- Sold as Complete Set
- One year Manufacturer's Defects Warranty
Cliff Keen Warm-Up Suit Size Chart
If in-between sizes, choose the larger size. Jackets and pants sold only as a complete set.
- Jackets: Measure circumference of chest
- S: Chest 32-34”
- M: Chest 36-38”
- L: Chest 40-42”
- XL: Chest 44-46”
- XXL: Chest 48-50”
- XXXL: Chest 52-54”
- Pants: Measure circumference of waist
- S: Waist size 28-30” (31” inseam)
- M: Waist size 32-34” (32” inseam)
- L: Waist size 36-38” (34” inseam)
- XL: Waist size 40-42” (35” inseam)
- XXL: Waist size 44-46” (36” inseam)
- XXXL: Waist size 48-50” (36” inseam)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : WS4711
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Cliff Keen
- Web ID: 16CKEAFRSTYLWRMPSWRSX
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
Layering for Cold Weather: How to Dress for the Slopes
Bundle up with these skiing and snowboarding Pro Tips for a warm, comfortable adventure on the mountain.
How to Buy a Life Vest
From fishing to kayaking and tubing to swimming, suit up for the water with the proper life vest for your outing.
Five Pre-Run Stretches
Before you hit the pavement running, take the time to warm up with these five dynamic stretching exercises.
Hip Mobility Stretches for Baseball and Softball Training
Learn how to warm up your hips and help improve your performance with these in-depth training tips.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.
Wrestling Offense: Headlock
This move can help you earn takedown points, near fall points and even a pin.