Cobra F-MAX Superlite Hybrid
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Usually ships in 4 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Balance performance and forgiveness while playing Cobra F-MAX Superlite Hybrids. Engineered to help golfers maximize club head speed and distance, each hybrid features lighter overall weights and larger midsize grips for added performance. Back/Heel Center of Gravity positioning helps golfers hit the ball longer and straighter with more consistency. Forged 455 SS faces create an enlarged, optimized sweet zone for explosive distance.
Experience The Speed Of Lite:
- Cobra’s lightest hybrids deliver unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch
- Lighter club heads, shafts and grips combine to deliver up to 20 grams in weight savings
- Removed weight helps golfers of all skill levels maximize club head speeds and performance
Back/Heel Center of Gravity Positioning:
- Strategic weight placement helps golfers hit straighter, more consistent shots
- Ultra-forgiving construction encourages higher launch trajectories for playability
- Internal weight pad located in the heel and back of the sole for greater precision
- Forged 455 SS faces create an enlarged, optimized sweet zone for more explosive performance
- Slightly offset hosel engineered for golfers with moderate swing speeds who require draw bias
- Subtle crown alignment design assists with a square setup at address for greater consistency
- Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency
- Brand : Cobra
- Style : H3501RGR3,H3501LGR3,H3501RGA3,H3501LGA3
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18CBRMFMXSPRLTHYBHYB
|Model||Loft||Length||Neck Type||Swing Weight|