Cobra Women's 2022 AIR-X Hybrid
- Lightweight construction and design
- Back and heel weights for added stability
- New offset hosel design to reduce slice
- Utilizes a lighter head, shaft (48g), and grip (41g) to make the club feel lighter and easier to swing
- Thin, forged face insert provides enhanced ball speed for smoother tempo swings
- Back and heel weights create stability on off center hits with draw bias for players that need it
- New offset hosel design eliminates golfers’ slice so they can hit straighter and more accurately
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : H6521RGL4
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 21CBRWRXHYBRDBKPKHYB
Best Shoes for School in 2021-2022
Start the school year off on the right foot with the top shoes for back to school.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Best Winter Boots of 2022
Keep your toes warm with the best winter boots of 2022. These boots are perfect for snow trails, slick sidewalks and sub-zero temps.