Coleman Octagon 98 8 Person Tent
Get a rugged tent that has room for everyone with the Coleman® Octagon 98 8 Person Tent. The Octagon 98 features the WeatherTec™ system with welded floors and inverted seams to keep water away from your campers. It also has a half-length zip-on fly, along with windows and a mesh roof for maximum ventilation. Setup takes about 15 minutes and is easy with color-coded pole attachments. Enjoy your next outdoor adventure with the Octagon 98.
- 8 person tent
- Spacious interior with room for 2 queen airbeds
- Removable privacy wall to create separate rooms
- Steel poles
- Color-coded pole attachments for easy setup
- Two doors for entry from either side
- Half-length zip-on fly for better ventilation
- Windows and mesh roof for maximum air circulation
- Interior storage pockets with cup holders
- WeatherTec™ system’s patented welded floors and inverted seems to keep water out
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 13’ x 13’
- Center height: 6’10”
- Model #: 2000014929
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Coleman
- Web ID: 16COLUTNT13X13CTGCAT
- SKU: 15893826
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
How to Choose a Tent
Searching for a home away from home? Use these Pro Tips to learn what to look for in a tent.
Tips for Setting up the Inside of Your Tent
It's what's on the inside that counts. Follow these Pro Tips to give your camping tent's interior a functional layout filled with comfort and accessibility.
Training For A 5K? Check Out These Running Plans
Try one of our 8-week 5K training plans for beginner to advanced level runners.
The 10 Best Camping Tents of 2020 / The Best Camping Tents of 2021
Build a better basecamp this season and choose from our Pro Tips collection of the year’s best tents.
10K Training Plans For All Runners
We have three 8-week plans to help you train for your upcoming 10K, whatever your level of fitness or running experience.