Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
Take on tailgate season or your next camping trip with the Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill. This easy-to-use grill features an Instastart ignition, allowing for matchless lighting at the push of a button. The two side tables give you ample prep room, while the integrated thermometer and 3 independently-controlled burners give premium temperature control. The legs fold and roll on two wheels for easy transport and storage.
- Stand-up propane grill
- 285 sq. in. of cooking area
- Side tables for utensils
- Integrated thermometer allows for accurate monitoring of temperature
- Cast iron grill grates
- Folding legs and (2) wheels for compact storage
- Locking lid for safe transportation
- Instastart ignition allows for matchless, push-button lighting
- Output range from 3,250 to 20,000 BTU
- 3 burners with independent heat adjustment
- Removable water pan catches grease for easy clean up
- Compatible with Swaptop interchangeable cooktops (sold separately)
- Requires 1-lb. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Style: 2000032831
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Coleman
- Web ID: 18COLURDTRP285SGRCFP
- SKU: 19390658
How to Choose a Stand Up Paddleboard
Whether you’re looking for a full-body workout or a relaxing day on the water, be sure to know what to look for when buying a paddleboard.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
How to Choose Folding and Portable Chairs
Find the perfect seat for you and your activity with this guide to portable and folding chairs from Pro Tips.
Tips for Filling a Portable Basketball Hoop
Your basketball hoop needs a solid foundation. Find out what you need to fill your hoop’s base.
How to Stand on a Paddleboard
Learn how to stand on a paddleboard and keep your balance with these beginner tips from a SUP instructor.