Columbia Boys' Grizzly Ridge Back T-Shirt
Color: College Navy/Starry Peak
- Regular fit
- Crew neckline
- UPF 50
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit t-shirt
- Short sleeves
- Constructed with soft polyester fabric for comfort and moisture wicking features
- Crew neckline provides a classic, snug fit
- Columbia® graphics add a touch of style
- Center back length: 19”
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection shields from the sun’s harmful rays
- Omni-Wick™ repels sweat and moisture to keep him cool and dry
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% Polyester
- Brand : Columbia
- Web ID: 23CMBBBGRZZLYRDGBYOA
- SKU: 23944236
How to Remove and Install Quick-Release Wheels
Get back on your ride with these tips from our bike pro services tech on how to remove and put on a quick-release bike tire.
Running Back Tips: Receiving the Handoff
Discover the three key factors to execute a clean handoff from the quarterback.
Defensive Back Tips: Mastering Your Stance
As a defensive player, maintaining a controlled and ready stance is vital.
Defensive Back Tips: Safety Run Support
After reading a run play, you are the last line of defense to stopping your opponent. Practice the “W” drill and get ready to make the tackle.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Running Back Tips: Running the Ball Post-Handoff
Once you’ve received the handoff, learn how to secure the ball and make the play with these tips and drills.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.