Columbia Women's Mount Si Down Parka
- Standard fit
- Adjustable hood
- Mid-length jacket
FIT & DESIGN:
- Regular fit full-zip jacket
- Below hip length jacket with drawcord adjustable hood
- Constructed with RDS certified down and 650 fill power down insulation
- Drop tail design keeps warmth in and snow out
- 2-way centerfront zipper
- Dual hand pockets with zip closure
- Interior security pocket perfect for keeping personal items secure
- Hood equipped with removable synthetic fur
- Hand warmer pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Additional features called out by vendor
- Equipped with Omni-Tech™ technology that provides waterproof breathability for all day warmth and comfort
- Omni-Heat™ Infinity advanced thermal reflective heat retention technology keeps uses your natural body heat to provide increased warmth
- 35" center back length
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1956221
- Fabric : Shell: Omni-Tech™ Denim Twill 79% Nylon / 21% Polyester; Shell: 47% Cotton / 28% Nylon / 25% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester; Trim: Soft Medium Rib 75% acrylic / 22% polyester / 3% elastane; Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- Brand : Columbia
- Web ID: 21CMBWWMNTSDWNPRKAPO
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Breaking Down the Backstroke Technique
Get back to basics with the Pro Tips swimming guide on the backstroke. Collegiate swimming coach Marc Christian breaks down what you need to know.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.
How to Grip and Snap a Changeup in Softball
Slow things down on the mound with these softball tips on the fundamentals of a changeup.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.