Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Amped Waterproof Hiking Boots
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Lightweight midsole
- Omni-Grip non marking traction rubber
- Waterproof/breathable construction
- Lightweight and comfortable trail shoe designed for outdoor activities
- combination of full grain leather and suede, scratch rubber heel, mesh tongue, and outdoor hardware
- Lace closure and heel loop
- TECHLITE™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
DURABILITY AND TRACTION:
- Omni-TECH™ waterproof breathable construction prevents rain, muck and puddles from getting in your way
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking traction rubber are built for long treks over rocks, grass, gravel, and roots
- Weight: 13.75 oz. / 390 g
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1718821
- Brand : Columbia
- Web ID: 16CMBWNWTNRDGPLSWFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
Best Hiking Boots & Shoes of 2020
Find the perfect pair for your path. Discover our favorite styles in this Pro Tips guide to the best hiking boots and shoes of 2020.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Years Best Bikes for Women
Get outside and ride in style with this Pro Tips guide to the year’s best women’s bikes.