Compass 360 Ledges Felt Wading Shoe
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION:
- 1000D Nylon and PU upper
- LSG™ (Locking Stud Grip) attachment points embedded into the sole
- Designed to be worn with neoprene booties and with or without wading studs
- Reinforced toe and heel cap
- Locking lace hooks
- Padded collar
- Durable web heel pull tab
- Outsole stud attachment point locks your studs in place
- LSG™ system is integrated in all Compass 360® wading soes
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Compass 360
- Web ID: 21TDXALDGSFLTWDSHWAD
How to Choose Wading Boots
Take a step in the right direction this fishing season and prepare for that next big trip by choosing the best wading boots for your angling needs.
How to Measure Shoe Size / Shoe Size Charts by Brand
Find heel-to-toe comfort with the help of these foot size measuring tips and shoe size guide from Pro Tips.
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked vs spikeless golf shoes, and find out which is the best golf shoe for your game.
The Pro Tips Guide to Kids' Shoe Sizes
When purchasing kicks for your kids, things can get confusing. Pro Tips can help with this kids’ shoe sizing guide.
Softball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
Use these softball agility drills to work on your footspeed and athleticism this season.
Baseball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
When you’re constantly running to the ball, sprinting out of the batter’s box and hustling to make a play, quick feet and agility come in handy.
How to Play HORSE
Get a rein on the rules of this popular basketball driveway game and show off your shooting prowess with each shot.