Costa Del Mar Men's Brine 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Hit the beach in style with the Costa Del Mar Brine 580P Polarized Sunglasses. You can rest easy knowing your eyes are being protected in style, because the Brine sunglasses protect you from all UV rays. Not only are you protected from harmful rays, these sunglasses also eliminate glare, which reduces eye fatigue and strain. The Brine sunglasses are durable and made to last with TR 90 nylon frame material and impact resistant lenses.
- Fashionable sunglasses feature matte black frame color and blue mirror lenses
- 580P plastic lenses provide lightweight feel for wearer
- Impact and scratch resistant lenses
- Costa C-WALL™ lens coating repels oil, water, dust and scratches
- Patented technology blocks blue and yellow light to provide better color clarity
- 580P plastic lenses provide 100% UV blockage
- 100% polarized lenses eliminate glare and reduces eye strain
- Includes an integral, durable hinge
- Heavy duty nylon frames are extremely durable
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Includes: Brine sunglasses, hard case
- Fit: Large fit
- Lenses: 580P plastic lenses
- Frame: TR 90 frame material
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : BR 11 BMGLP
- Brand : Costa Del Mar
- Web ID: 16CDEUBRNBLMRMTTBSGS
- SKU: 16101490
Choosing the Perfect Sunglasses for Sight Fishing with Captain Blair Wiggins
Learn how to find the best polarized sunglasses to enhance your sight fishing experience with these saltwater tips and tricks.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Key Items to Bring When Bike Riding
Whether you’re hitting the trails or getting out on the road, you’re going to want to be prepared for your bike riding experience, and that means getting equipped with the right gear.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.