Costa Del Mar Ferg XL 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Fit & Design:
- Performance sport fishing sunglasses
- The same core performance features you love about the original, top-selling Ferg, now in an XL size
- Side shields and hooding help keep light from leaking in and offer maximum coverage
- Vented and fully-adjustable nose pads provide a customizable fit designed to help reduce fogging
- 580G Lightwave Glass lenses provide superior clarity and are scratch-resistant
- Encapsulated mirrors between layers of glass are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Polarized lenses protect against UV rays and filter out unwanted glare
- Thin temples with Hydrolite™ slide easily under a hat while offering a comfortable, nonslip grip
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Costa Del Mar
- Web ID: 20CDEMFRGXLMTTBLKSGSA
Choosing the Perfect Sunglasses for Sight Fishing with Captain Blair Wiggins
Learn how to find the best polarized sunglasses to enhance your sight fishing experience with these saltwater tips and tricks.
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
What is VAR in Soccer?
Learn how soccer is going hi-tech to make the right calls with the use of a Video Assistant Referee.
Top Five Things That Influence the Price of Ellipticals
Simplify your shopping and understand what determines the cost of this popular home gym machine with this Pro Tips guide.
How to Choose the Right Yoga Mat
Learn how to find a yoga mat that improves stance, posture and comfort in the studio.
Overcoming the Fear of Failure in Softball with Amanda 'Chiddy' Chidester
Find out how to deal failure on and off the softball field and boost your confidence with these Pro Tips.