Crazy Creek HEX 2.0 Original Ground Pad Chair
- EVA inner core foam
- Coated ripstop nylon
- Reinforced wing connection
- Ultimate lightweight chair for taking with you on any adventure
- Rolls up to only 4” in diameter
- Compact and packable offers easy transport for backcountry use
- Improved high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam helps provide superior insulation and comfort
- Engineered with 210D coated ripstop nylon on the outer shell delivers water resistance while on the ground
- Inner surface coated with 70D nylon ripstop offering optimal durability while keeping your seat dry
- Virtually unbreakable carbon fiber stays keep this chair from withering away
- Tight-knit nylon webbing enhances tensile strength
- Reinforced wing connection for an added safeguard
- Max Weight: 250 lbs.
- Size Unfolded: 33” x 15.5”
- Weight: 21.9 oz.
- Size Rolled: 4” in diameter
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : HEXCHAIR2
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Crazy Creek
- Web ID: 21CZYUHX20GRNDPDXREC
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Delaney Spaulding's Tips on Anticipating Ground Balls
Don’t be caught off guard on the diamond this softball season. Find out how you can get a jump on the batter and better anticipate where the ball will be hit with these tips from softball pro Delaney Spaulding.
Buying Football Pads
The type of shoulder pads you wear on the football field depends on your position. Learn which shoulder pads work best for all positions.
Camp Essentials: How to Choose the Best Sleeping Pad for You
Having the right sleeping pad could make all the difference in warmth and comfort on your next outdoor overnight.
Learning Lacrosse: How to Pick Up Ground Balls
Learning to collect ground balls if a fundamental part of enhancing your lacrosse skills.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.