If you’re a beginning diver or want to get used to wearing a longer-blade fin, the Gara 3000 LD is an ideal choice. Featuring a softer blade that is easy on the legs during longer dives, the Gara 3000 is extremely durable and designed to withstand use and abuse. The multiple compound construction ensures a comfortable, supple foot area and a strong heel. The Cressi® Gara 3000 LD Freediving Fins can be worn with or without neoprene socks.
- Entry-level long blade fin
- Softer blade is perfect for beginning divers or divers just getting used to longer-blade fins
- Extremely durable construction
- Long, soft plastic blades; easy on the legs for longer dives
- Comfortable full foot pocket
- Multiple-compound construction adds comfort and suppleness in the foot and strength in the heel and blade
- Wear with or without neoprene socks (not included)
- Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
- Brand : Cressi
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16CREAGR3000FNSXXSWE