Crocs Toddler Classic All-Terrain Clogs
- If shopping for a 1/2 size, size up to the next whole size
- Crocs size designations might differ slightly from what's displayed (C4 = 4.0K, J1 = 1.0, etc.)
- Lightweight Croslite construction
- Fully molded Croslite foam uppers
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help keep feet dry
- Adjustable turbo heel straps for a snug, adjustable fit
Durability & Traction:
- Rugged lug outsoles with enhanced tread provides reliable traction on various terrain
- Easy to clean and quick to dry; washes off with soap and water
- Customizable with Jibbitz™ charms
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Crocs
- Web ID: 22CCSTTLLTRRNGRYXFOT
All About Baseball Body Protection
Keep yourself safe and in the game with these protective on-field accessories.
10K Training Plans For All Runners
We have three 8-week plans to help you train for your upcoming 10K, whatever your level of fitness or running experience.
Hitting All Parts of the Zone with Amanda Chiddy Chidester
Command complete coverage and leave no holes in your softball swing with these tips from the softball pro.
Seven Things You Need To Know About Snowshoes
From cold-weather workouts to navigating snowy terrain, learn everything you need to know about snowshoes and discover the best snowshoes of 2020-21 with this guide.
How to Play Bocce
Are you a bocce beginner? Learn how to play the classic yard game with the help of this Pro Tips guide on bocce ball rules, scoring and equipment.
What to Expect In Your Child's First Gymnastics Classes
Gymnastics is a fun, dynamic sport that lets kids feed their inner circus performer, daredevil or Olympian dream. Pro Tips highlights 6 key things to know when beginning gymnastics.
Five Soccer Workouts For Your Offseason
Maintain your game in the offseason with these simple soccer workouts. These moves help you develop core strength, endurance and kicking power. Best of all, you can do them all at home.