Crossrope 1/4 LB Weighted Jump Rope
- Does not include handles
The 1/4 LB jump rope is built for cardio and fat-burning workouts.
- This lightweight rope allows you to build speed and skill while still focusing on jumping fundamentals *Handles not included*
- Proprietary coating allows for safe and durable jumping on any surface
- Tangle free design minimizes trip-ups and makes carrying and storing easy
- Pairs best with Slim Handles *not included*
- XSmall: User Height:4'6" - 4'11.5", Rope Length 7'6"
- Small: User Height: 5'0" - 5'4", Rope Length 8'0"
- Medium: User Height: 5'4.5" - 5'9", Rope Length 8'6"
- Large: User Height: 5'9.5" - 6'1.5", Rope Length 9'0"
- XL: User Height: 6'2" - 6'9", Rope Length 9'6"
- Easy 60-Day Returns: We're giving you 60 days to test your ropes. Wrong size? Not for you? Get an exchange or refund
- Lifetime Handle Warranty: Have an issue with your handles? We'll repair or replace
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 14NFNTYS80
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Crossrope
- Web ID: 22EEBAQRTRLBRPXXXEAC
- SKU: 23765531
How to Choose a Jump Rope
Jump into your fitness routine with these tips on how to find the best jump rope for you.
20-Minute HIIT Workout
Grab a mat, a jump rope and go! Tackle cardio and strength with this quick, effective circuit.
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
What is a Weighted Basketball?
Find out more about this piece of quality training equipment and ways to use it with these basketball Pro Tips.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Softball Pitcher Drills: Weighted Softball Drill
Find out how to efficiently and effectively use weighted softballs for pitching with these softball Pro Tips.