Cutter & Buck Men's Indiana Hoosiers Black Adapt Eco Knit Stretch Quarter-Zip
- Long sleeve, quarter-zip pullover
- Raglan sleeve
- Novelty contrast stitch zipper
- Locker loop
- Made from eco-friendly recycled drytec polyester with spandex for stretch
- Standard fit
Style and Team Spirit
- Embroidered team logo at left chest
- Contains an average of 16 recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled content certified by Global Recycled Standard
- Machine washable
- Officially licensed collegiate product
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex Knit Jersey
- Brand : Cutter & Buck
- Web ID: 22CNBMNCNDNBLKDPTINDB
- SKU: 24107113
Buying the Best Football Cleats
No matter if you are a defensive back, quarterback or lineman, you need cleats that offer traction, support and comfort.
Hip Mobility Stretches for Baseball and Softball Training
Learn how to warm up your hips and help improve your performance with these in-depth training tips.
How to Remove Backlash from a Baitcaster Reel
Clear the clutter from your baitcaster reel and get your line back in the water with these fishing tips on removing backlash from your fishing reel.
Running Back Tips: Receiving the Handoff
Discover the three key factors to execute a clean handoff from the quarterback.
Defensive Back Tips: Mastering Your Stance
As a defensive player, maintaining a controlled and ready stance is vital.
Defensive Back Tips: Safety Run Support
After reading a run play, you are the last line of defense to stopping your opponent. Practice the “W” drill and get ready to make the tackle.
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.