Cutter & Buck Men's Kentucky Wildcats Black Virtue Eco Pique Polo
- Short sleeve, performance polo
- Self-collar, three-button placket with diagonal stitch
- Ribbed knit collar and cuffs
- Locker loop
- Lightweight fabric
- Recycled drytec polyester offers moisture-wicking and UPF 25+ UV sun protection
- Regular fit
Style and Team Spirit
- Team logo embroidered at upper left chest
- Contains an average of 15 recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled content certified by Global Recycled Standard
- Machine washable
- Officially licensed collegiate product
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex Pique
- Brand : Cutter & Buck
- Web ID: 22CNBMNCKYBLKVRTPKEN
- SKU: 24115140
Buying the Best Football Cleats
No matter if you are a defensive back, quarterback or lineman, you need cleats that offer traction, support and comfort.
Running Back Tips: Receiving the Handoff
Discover the three key factors to execute a clean handoff from the quarterback.
Defensive Back Tips: Mastering Your Stance
As a defensive player, maintaining a controlled and ready stance is vital.
Defensive Back Tips: Safety Run Support
After reading a run play, you are the last line of defense to stopping your opponent. Practice the “W” drill and get ready to make the tackle.
How to Remove Backlash from a Baitcaster Reel
Clear the clutter from your baitcaster reel and get your line back in the water with these fishing tips on removing backlash from your fishing reel.
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
Tips to Help You Become a Better Hitter
Perfecting your swing never goes out of style. Improvements can always be made, and focusing on these key areas can take your swing to the next level.