Cutter & Buck Men's West Virginia Mountaineers Black Rainier PrimaLoft Eco Full-Zip Jacket
- Long sleeve, full-zip jacket
- Concealed stowaway hood packs inside collar
- Wind & water resistant
- Fully lined
- Packs into its own pocket
- Front side pockets
- Standard fit
Style and Team Spirit
- Embroidered team logo at left chest
- Primaloft® Silver Insulation made from 70% recycled Polyester
- Contains an average of 5 recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled content certified by Global Recycled Standard
- Machine washable
- Officially licensed collegiate product
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% Nylon Shell
- Brand : Cutter & Buck
- Web ID: 22CNBMNCWVBLKRNRFWVU
- SKU: 24112528
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
Golf Raingear Checklist
Rain shouldn’t ruin your day on the course. The right gear will allow you to play through the weather.
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.