Danner Men's Bull Run Moc Toe 6'' EH Work Boots
Made in the States, the Danner® Men's Bull Run mid-cut work boots feature American craftsmanship, a casual fit, electrical hazard protection and non-marking, non-slip grip for working on smooth indoor surfaces.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Made in the USA with imported components
- Durable oiled, full-grain leather upper
- American flag tag detail
- Unlined for cool comfort in warm weather
- Moc toe design with contrasting stitch
- Steel shank
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction lends strength and stability and can be recrafted
- Portland-made 503 last has a casual fit
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite® footbed
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Soft rubber outsole designed for wear on indoor surfaces such as concrete an wood (but not recommended for daily use on asphalt)
- Danner® Wedge non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction
- Sizing tip: Danner® advises this style fits true to size.
- Style: 15563
- Weight: 51 oz per pair
- Height: 6''
- Brand : Danner
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 15563, 15568
- Web ID: 19DANMBLLRNMCT6BRFBO