Danner Men's South Rim 600 Hiking Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
When the weather warms up, trust the low-profile Danner® Men’s South Rim 600 hiking boots to deliver breathable comfort, reliable support and aggressive wet/dry traction for tackling urban enviornments and tricky terrain alike.
- Low profile for everyday wear
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon upper
- Breathable Air Mesh lining keeps feet cool in hot weather
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed dissipates heat and circulates air
- Vibram® SPE rubberized EVA midsole is durable, enhances rebound and delivers reliable comfort and support
- Nylon shank
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adapting lugs and Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Sizing tip: Danner® advises the South Rim 600 runs slightly large and recommends sizing down a half size.
- Last Type: DPDX
- Weight: 32 oz per pair
- Height: 4’’
- Brand : Danner
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 64310
- Web ID: 18DANMSTHRM6004SNFBO