Danner Men's Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoes
- Full grain leather with a lightweight textile upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing unwatned sweat to get out
- DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability
- Removable OrthoLite footbed consists of three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support
- Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter
Durability & Traction:
- Vibram® 460 outsole has self-adapting lugs and a Megagrip compound that provides long-lasting resilience with sturdy grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Trailguard TPU shank provides lightweight stability and underfoot protection on rough terrain
- 27 oz. per pair
- 3 in.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 61290Z
- Brand : Danner
- Web ID: 21DANMMTRL2650GTXFBO
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Best Hiking Boots & Shoes of 2020
Find the perfect pair for your path. Discover our favorite styles in this Pro Tips guide to the best hiking boots and shoes of 2020.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.