Danny King's Catfish Punch Bait
- Hand cooked
- No need to use hands
- Size: 14 oz.
- Model: 50
- It will stay on your treble hook without the use of a sponge or screw
- Recommended hook sizes are #4 and #6
- No hand use needed
- Just punch the hook to the bottom of the container using a "punch paddle" or a stick, and pull it out using the line
DESIGN AND DETAILS:
- Manufactured to Danny's specifications
- Hand cooked and hand packed for extra care
- Flavor: Original
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 50
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Danny King's
- Web ID: 16DKIUCTFSHPNCHBTLUR
- SKU: 11363761
Basketball Passing: The Push Pass
Learning to effectively perform this pass with either hand can help neutralize a guarding defense.
Choosing the Right Softball Bat
Feeling confident stepping into the batter’s box and swinging to the fences begins with your choice of bat.
Lacrosse Draw Control: The Push Draw
Learn how to gain possession by pushing the ball into the offensive end of the field.
Ways to Customize Your Wood Bat
Personalized baseball bats can add serious style to your swing. Give your lumber a custom touch with these Pro Tips.
How to Grip a Baseball Bat
Knowing how to grip a baseball bat is pivotal in making sure you get the most out of your swing. Follow these simple guidelines to make sure that your hands are aligned correctly for that home run swing.
How to Buy a Baseball Bat
Find out how to choose a baseball bat for your upcoming season with this Pro Tips guide.
Tips for Doing a Proper Push-up
Don’t risk getting caught with bad form. Check out these Pro Tips on how to complete a proper push-up.