DBX Dual Action Hand Pump
Make sure you have a DBX® Dual Action Hand Pump so the fun doesn’t need to stop when your pool toys are low on air. This hand pump works well for small or larger sized inflatables and includes an extra long hose with 5 interchangeable nozzles that fit most valves. A locking system ensures that your hose won’t unfasten from the pump while you’re inflating or deflating. A large handle and foot plate make this pump comfortable to operate.
- Ideal for small or large inflatables
- Continuous air flow on up or down stroke.
- Includes extra-long, non-link hose and 5 interchangeable nozzles
- Simple push-in hose-to-pump connector inflates and deflates
- Locking system to avoid hose unfastening from pump while inflating or deflating.
- Made of lightweight non-corrosive plastic
- Large handle and foot plate
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : DBX
- Web ID: 16DBXUDBXDLCTNHNDWSR
- SKU: 13233044
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
Softball Throwing Tips: Proper Arm Action
Learn how a fluid motion can help your throwing mechanics with these tips.
One-Hand Catching Drill for Receivers
Wide receivers won’t always be able to get two hands on the football when battling for a catch. Here’s a receiver drill from Pro Tips that can help prepare them to make that spectacular one-handed catch.
Baseball Throwing Tips: Proper Arm Action
Throwing a baseball should be one fluid motion. Your arm action should be a consistent mix of efficiency and repetition.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.
Tips on How to Hang a Hammock
Take advantage of the tree cover for extra outdoor comfort and discover the steps to set up a hammock.
How to Choose a Fanny Pack for Your Activity
Add some fashion to your action with the best fanny pack for your needs.