DeMarini CDY Maple Composite Youth Bat
Perfect for the youngster looking to play in a wood bat league or for getting more reps in their next hitting session, the DeMarini® CDY Youth Wood Composite Bat boasts extreme durability and long-lasting use. The CDY Youth Maple Composite Bat is crafted from professional-grade maple wood and reinforced with proprietary composite within and in the handle for dependable performance swing after swing. Little League approved.
- Professional-grade hybrid construction of maple wood and composite
- Maple Composite is extremely durable and provides an ultra-hard hitting surface
- Reinforced with proprietary composite interior and handle for long-lasting use
- Provides a wood-like feel with stronger performance
- Great game bat and practice bat for the developing youth athlete
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-874-5930.
- Drop (approx): -5
- Material: Maple / Composite
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Turning Model: CDY
- Swing Weight: End-Loaded
- Barrel/Handle Finish: Black
- End: Cupped
- Age: Youth
- Sport: Baseball
- Series: Corn Dog
- Certification(s): USSSA 1.15 BPF (Little League® and all other major youth baseball associations)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 days
- Model: WTDXCDY-14
- Brand: DeMarini
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 16DEMYYTHWDCMPSTXWBT