Destira Girls' Glitter and Glitz Lavender Leotard
Fit and Design:
- Fits snug against the body; recommended to size up if in between sizes
- Traditional leotard leg cut
- Durable, high quality 4-way poly/spandex material
- Firm feel is stretchy, lightweight, and breathable
- Superior flexibility and comfort
- Smooth seams for reduced irritation
- Sparkling foil on top
- Destira logo on left hip
- Matching scrunchie included
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 6756D
- Fabric : Poly/Spandex blend
- Brand : Destira
- Web ID: 23YIHGLTRDGLTTRNDGRL
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Remove Backlash from a Baitcaster Reel
Clear the clutter from your baitcaster reel and get your line back in the water with these fishing tips on removing backlash from your fishing reel.
How to Have a Successful Outside Hitter Approach
By improving their approach angle on the volleyball court, outside hitters can be ready to hit anything the setter gives them.
Tips to Help You Become a Better Hitter
Perfecting your swing never goes out of style. Improvements can always be made, and focusing on these key areas can take your swing to the next level.
Baseball Catching Skills: Setup Closer to the Hitter
Close the space between you and the batter. Look to steal more strikes for your pitcher with these catching tips.
Agility and Foot Speed Training for Baseball and Softball Players
Step up your pace on the diamond with these agility exercises and training tips from Allegheny Health Network.
Volleyball Defense: How to Read a Hitter When Blocking
By knowing what to look for in your opponent’s body language, you can improve your chances of making a block on the volleyball court.