Do-it Swimbait Head Jig
- The ergonomic head design of Do-It’s Swimbait Head is the perfect marriage for paddletail swimbaits
- Cavities for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 oz jigs
- The Swimbait Head gives the tackle-crafting junky the ability to customize it his way
- The molds can be used with a variety of hook sizes and styles
- Customize your jigs with your favorite oversized 90 degree jig hooks and
- bring your swimbaits to life by adding 3-D stick on eyes
- Big paddletail swimbaits fit like a glove and stay there with the double barbed collar
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Triple S
- Web ID: 20TRSADTSWMBTHDMLFAC
- SKU: 21709776
How to Choose the Right Jig Head Style for Bass Fishing
Don’t get stuck in the weeds and miss your chance to reel in a big one. This bass season, check out these Pro Tips to help you pick the perfect setup to handle any situation.
How to String a Lacrosse Head
Knowing how to string a head is a skill that can help lacrosse players personalize their stick.
How to String a Lacrosse Pocket
When it comes to lacrosse, your head string is personal. Different playing styles, skill levels and positions demand different stringing styles. Get started with these basic stringing techniques.
Let it Rain! The Best Raincoat for Your Activity
Don’t let an unfit jacket rain on your parade. Beat the elements and keep yourself dry, cool and comfortable the next time you venture out with help from a functional and well-equipped raincoat.
What is the Kitchen in Pickleball?
Find out the backstory on this culinary slang heard on the pickleball court and how it applies to the rules of the game.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
How to Choose a Yoga Block and When to Use It
Learn how to enhance your practice with this essential yoga prop.