Dragon X1 Snow Goggles
- Spherical shape
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY:
- LumaLens renders optimal color
- Injected spherical lens for premium view
- Patented frameless technology for improved scope
- Armored venting channels in top of lens to make clearing out snow easier
- Anti-fog coating to help ensure clarity
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic lens coatings resist water, dirt, dust, and oil
- Hard coating on lens to resist scratching for unobstructed view
- Silicone backing on strap to secure fit
- Triple layer face foam lined with hypoallergenic microfleece
- Compatible with most helmets
- 2 year warranty
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 40459-010, 40459-254, 28600-333, 40459-614
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Dragon
- Web ID: 21DRAUDRGNX1SNWGGSSP
How to Choose a Snow Sled
Snow sleds come in various shapes, sizes and materials. Knowing what to look for when buying a sled can help kick off your fun-filled season in the snow.
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.
The Best Winter Boots of 2022
Keep your toes warm with the best winter boots of 2022. These boots are perfect for snow trails, slick sidewalks and sub-zero temps.
Seven Things You Need To Know About Snowshoes
From cold-weather workouts to navigating snowy terrain, learn everything you need to know about snowshoes and discover the best snowshoes of 2020-21 with this guide.