Drake Zip Guardian Elite 4-Layer Wader with Tear-Away Liner
- Chest waders with a front relief zipper
- Bootfoot design with 1600g Thinsulate
- 100% waterproof/windproof/breathable Guardian Elite™ 4-layer fabric
- Tear-away insulated liner
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Chest waders with a front relief zipper and tear-away liner
- Tear-away insulated liner can be completely removed WITHOUT removing your waders
- 100% waterproof/windproof/breathable Guardian Elite™ 4-layer fabric treated with DWR
- The TIZIP® MasterSeal 10 front zipper is strong and flexible while still keeping you dry
- Uses HD2 material on high-wear areas and reinforced taped seams for longer life
- 1600g Thinsulate Buckshot Mudder bootfoot design with cleats
- X-crossing straps keep your waders in place
- Two front zippered call pockets
- Model: DF2101-038
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Drake Waterfowl
- Web ID: 22DWAUGRDNLT4LYRWWAD
How to Choose Waders
Take your fishing talents into the water with the right pair of fishing waders this season. Use these tips to determine the best wader style, material and height for your angling profile.
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
Layering for the Hunt
You hunt in a variety of temperatures. Find tips on how to layer hunting baselayers so you can stay comfortable.
Starting Your Putt on the Proper Line with the Gate Drill
Run through this golf putting drill to help make sure you don’t veer off course, but sink your putts instead.
How to Remove Backlash from a Baitcaster Reel
Clear the clutter from your baitcaster reel and get your line back in the water with these fishing tips on removing backlash from your fishing reel.
Best Kayaks of the Year
Discover the perfect vessel for floating away the days with our Pro Tips list of the year’s best kayaks.
The Three Best Fishing Lines for Bass Fishing
Your fishing line is the critical link between landing the big one and coming home empty-handed. Learn which line is best for your angling needs with these helpful guidelines from Pro Tips.