Dr. Martens Men's Pearson Element Sandals
- Made from hardwearing Poly, Ripstop
- These all-new sandals are breathable enough for the hottest months
- Webbing is a tough, synthetic material that's a fusion of polyester and a strong cotton-mixed web
- AirWair heel loop and visible stitching
- Element is a split leather with a fine geometric emboss pattern
- Made with a comfortable, durable cemented construction
Durability & Traction:
- A light-yet-rugged Tract outsole
- Grooved edges
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 26473001
- Brand : Dr. Martens
- Web ID: 21OYIMMPRSNLMNTBLFOT
11 Most Comfortable Women's Sandals
Looking for a pair of comfortable summer sandals? Well, look no further. Check out this list of our top styles.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.
How to Adjust Whip in Your Mens Lacrosse Stick
Whip your game into gear by learning how to add or decrease whip in your stick.
How to Choose a Lacrosse Stick
Gearing up for the season and looking for lacrosse equipment? Use these Pro Tips as a basic guide to help find the right men’s lacrosse stick.