Durango Men's Rebel Waterproof Composite Toe Western Work Boots
Secure your safety and your Western style on the jobsite with the Durango® Men's Rebel waterproof composite toe work boots. Built with cowboy appeal, these rugged, durable boots feature a formidable waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry, durable distressed leather uppers, a sturdy composite toe that protects from impact and non-slip, oil- and abrasion-resistant EVA and rubber outsoles that deliver dependable grip.
- Waterproof membrane for complete dryness
- Distressed full-grain waterproof leather vamp, fox, collar and pull straps
- Man-made shaft
- Double row welt stitch
- Slightly dipped topline
- Pull straps and finger holes for easy entry and removal
- Soft mesh lining for breathability
- Removable, ventilated contoured cushion footbed
- Cushion Flex insole
- Lightweight, flexible and oil-resistant molded TPE midsole
- Square toe
- Rocker heel
- Durango Suspension system features a rolled shank area, lightweight fiberglass shank and EVA and rubber outsoles
- Slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant, dual density EVA and rubber outsoles
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 I75/C75 protective toe classification
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 electrical hazard (EH) standard
- Height: 12''
- Heel height: 1 1/4''
- Brand : Durango
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DDB0122
- Web ID: 18DRGMRBLCTWPBRNTFBO