Easton L6.0 ASA Slow Pitch Bat 2014
Fusing a cutting-edge IMX™ barrel with a tough composite handle, the 2014 Easton® Raw Power L6.0 Slow Pitch Bat's Single System Composite Design produces increased bat control, incredible durability and an optimized sweet spot. The Raw Power L6.0 ASA Softball Bat is designed with an end-loaded barrel to help players generate maximum power and explosiveness with every swing. Part of the Raw Power line, the L6.0 is ASA/ISF approved.
- Single System Composite Design for increased stiffness and control
- IMX™ composite barrel produces greater trampoline effect for maximum performance
- Durable 29/32" composite handle for ideal stiffness
- End-load weighting for incredible power and explosiveness with every swing
- Super-thin gauze grip handle helps reduce vibration and sting
- Part of the Easton® 2014 Raw Power Slow Pitch Series
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-818-947-5013.
- Barrel Length: 12"
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Material: Composite
- Construction: One-Piece
- Swing Weight: End-Loaded
- Sport: Slow Pitch Softball
- Certification(s): ASA and ISF only
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Series: Raw Power™
- Year: 2014
- Model: SP14L6
- Brand: Easton Sports
Web ID: 16ETSAL60SSP2014XSPB