ECCO Women's BIOM G3 BOA Golf Shoes
- Widened heel for enhanced stability
- GORE-TEX® Waterproofing provides 100% protection, while remaining breathable, for comfort in all weather conditions
- OrthoLite® foam inlay sole yields long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- Removable sole provides option of extra width when taken out
- Double layer neoprene collar adds stretchable comfort and softness, adapting to the foot and wrapping the heel
Durability & Traction:
- Upper constructed with YAK leather provides excellent breathability and durability
- CHAMP Zarma Tour Spikes utilize 6 flexible, anti-clogging comfort legs to offer superior traction
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology brings the player closer to the ground
- Hybrid elements, such as rotation line on toe and hybrid cleats, enhance agility on the course
- Washable inlay soles
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 10241301589, 10241311007
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : ECCO
- Web ID: 21ECCWWBMG3B21GRYGSH
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Best Golf Shoes
Time for a new pair of golf shoes? Start your search with our list of top sellers, customer favorites and new arrivals.
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked vs spikeless golf shoes, and find out which is the best golf shoe for your game.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
When to Replace Your Golf Shoes
Are your golf shoes up to par? Use the following guide to determine if it’s time to upgrade your golf footwear.