Echelon EX5 Connect Bike
- Goose-neck style tablet holder flips 180 degrees
- Adjustable aero handlebars
- Two handlebar mounted bottle holders
- Front wheels for mobility
- 32 levels of indexing resistance
- SPD compatible adjustable toe cage pedals
- Competition style seat
- Seat slide mounted dumbbell holder
- Adjustment levers
- Includes: bike, instruction manual, power adapter
- Product length (in.):54.38, Product width (in.): 20, Product Height (in.): 51.25, Product weight (lbs):112.43
- Maximum weight compacity (lbs): 300
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Echelon
- Web ID: 20JVUUCHLNCNNCTBKBKSA
- SKU: 21277449
Peloton Bike vs. Peloton Bike+
Compare the features of the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Bike+ before you buy to find out which is right for you and your workout routine.
Bike Buying Guide
This bike buying guide can help you learn about the various types of bikes available so you can find the best bike for your style and needs.
Electric Bike Buying Guide
Discover the electric bike, or eBike, that fits your everyday life with the help of our buying guide.
Bike Size Chart: How to Find the Right Size Bike
Find your perfect ride with our Bike Size Guide. Make sure your new bike has the right size frame for the best performance and smoothest ride.
Basketball Drills: Finishing Through Contact
As a post player, you’re naturally going to face pressure on your way to the basket. Prepare for that defensive contact with this drill to help you become game-ready.
Beginner Bike Riding Skills
Learn these four key bike riding skills to develop into a more skilled, confident rider.
Kids Bike Sizing Chart
Getting your little one ready to ride? Use this simple kids’ bike sizing chart to help make the right choice.