Echelon Row-S Rower
- HD touchscreen
- Foldable design
- Integrated on-demand classes
FEATURES & PERFORMANCE:
- Immersive 22” Class HD Touchscreen Display
- Screen Flips 180° for Off-equipment Cross-Training
- Ergonomic Design Supports Proper Hip + Spine Alignment
- Patent-pending Bluetooth Resistance Controller
- Foldable Design for Easy Storage
- Live + On-demand Classes Available 24/7
- Motivating Instructors
- Scenic Waterway Workouts Filmed Around the World
- Product Dimensions (In Use): 84” L x 21” W X 47” H
- Product Dimensions (Folded): 41” L x 21” W X 60” H
- Product Weight: 114.5 lb.
- User Limit Weight: 300 lb.
- Power: 110V AC — Power Switch on Front Frame
- Connection: WiFi / Ethernet — Port at Front of Frame
- Screen: 22” Class HD Touchscreen with 180° Flip Adjustment
- Resistance: 32 Levels of Silent, Magnetic Resistance
- Audio: (2) 5-Watt Built-In Bluetooth® Speakers
- Adjustability: (6) Foot Platform Increment Adjustments
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : ECH-ROW-S
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Echelon
- Web ID: 22JVUUCHLNRWSXXXXMSC
- SKU: 23229771
How to Buy Cardio Equipment
Are you a runner or a rower? Find out which piece of cardio equipment best suits your fitness goals.
How to Buy a Fishing Rod
Consider the action, weight and length of rods to find the right fly fishing rod.
How to Properly Use a Foam Roller
Learn how to use a foam roller to massage different muscles with these Pro Tips.
Volleyball 101: Volleyball Positions and Their Roles
From the middle blocker to the setter to the libero, this Pro Tips guide will help break down each player’s responsibility on the volleyball court.
Soccer Positions: The Numbers, Player Roles & Basic Formations
What are the different soccer positions and what do they do? Learn more about soccer position numbers and their roles in our ProTips guide.
What to Look for in a Foam Roller
Foam rollers come in many shapes, sizes and textures. Know what features to look for before you start rolling.