Elite Hockey Pro-X7 Unwaxed Skate Laces
The Elite Hockey® Pro-X7 Skate Laces provide solid performance with a traditional feel. Molded ends make lacing up your skates easier and help to prevent fraying. With an unwaxed design, the Pro-X7 skate laces also offer a lightweight construction without sacrificing durability.
- Elite Hockey® unwaxed hockey skate laces
- Includes one pair
- Lightweight design
- Molded plastic tips make lacing easier
- Constructed with durability in mind
- Unwaxed for a traditional feel
- Elite Hockey
- Skate Size: Youth 8 - Junior 3 = Laces Length: 72”
- Skate Size: Junior 3.5 - Junior 5.5 = Laces Length: 84”
- Skate Size: Adult 5.5 - 7 = Laces Length: 96”
- Skate Size: Adult 7.5 - 9 = Laces Length: 108”
- Skate Size: Adult 9.5 - 11 = Laces Length: 120”
- Skate Size: Adult 11.5 - 13 = Laces Length: 130”
**Chart to be used as a general guideline; sizes may vary by vendor and/or player preference.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Elite Hockey
- Web ID: 15ELIUPRX7WHTBLKWHKA
How To Buy The Right Hockey Skates
Aside from your stick, your skates are the most important piece of equipment you need to take the ice. Follow our tips to get the perfect fit.
Hockey 101: Suiting Up For The Ice
Hockey is a fast-paced, hard-hitting sport, complete with sharp skates and a frozen puck. Make sure you have the hockey protective gear needed to take the ice this season.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
How To Buy Figure Skates
Finding the right figure skate for you is essential to your performance on the ice. A skate must fit properly and be appropriate for your skill level. Consult this guide to help you with your figure skate choice so you get the pair you need.