Engage Pursuit MX Pickleball Paddle
Product DescriptionReimagined Control, Power & Feel. The Pursuit is Engage's Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become one of the top selling paddles in the sport. The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with our 'black' core developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle the most responsive paddle in the market.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : PMX-BLA-001
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Engage
- Web ID: 22LGGAPRSTMXXXXXXTNN
- Shape: MX (16 1/2” x 7 1/2”) with a 5 3/4” handle length
- Core Thickness: 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" but with increased power
- Weight: 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard Weight)
- Color: Stealth Black
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
- Proudly made in the USA
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Do the Front Plank
Three, two, one: lift! Learn how to do a front plank and engage your core with these Pro Tips.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.