ESPN Films 30 for 30: Into The Wind DVD
Feel the power of perseverance and inspiration with the ESPN Films® 30 for 30: Into The Wind DVD. Terry Fox captured the heart of a nation as he ran across Canada 3 years after having his right leg amputated. Fox planned to run more than a marathon’s distance each day to raise funds for cancer research, but after 143 days into his journey, tumors took over his body forcing his trip to an abrupt end. Despite that, Fox never stopped fighting.
- ESPN Films® 30 for 30: Into The Wind DVD
- Director: Steve Nash (Two-time NBA® MVP)
- Plot: Terry Fox went from a nobody to a national hero. Three years after having his leg amputated, Fox began a cross-country run to raise money for cancer research, but 143 days intohis journey, Fox’s body was plagued with several new tumors, forcing his journey to an end. Though his body was halted, his spirit never stopped fighting.
- Run Time: 51 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- ESPN Films
- Brand : ESPN
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Web ID: 16ESNUSPN30FR30NTLCT
- SKU: 14540083