Evnroll ER2vB MidBlade Short Plumber Black Putter
- Sweet Face Technology with closely spaced, precisely milled grooves gear the ball back to center for accuracy and consistency on impacts across the face
- Length-specific head and grip weighting improve stroke consistency and control
- Two small, unpainted dots to either side of the center alignment line help golfers start putts on the high side of the target line for improved performance
- Wider heel-toe weighted flange blade
- Short Plumber-Neck hosel reduces toe hang rotation of the swing path
- Plumber neck features a classic over-fit, collar-type hosel with a vertical full-shaft offset presentation
- 303 stainless steel head
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : ER2VB5MSBTT
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Evnroll
- Web ID: 22EISMVNRLLR2VB5MPTR
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.