EvoShield Adult Pro-SRZ Batter's Leg Guard
Developed with an all-new ergonomic design that provides a better fit and greater coverage against impact, the EvoShield® Adult PRO-SRZ™ Batter’s Leg Guard pushes the boundaries of protection to keep you confident at the plate this season. Modified to extend further along the interior of your lead leg, the PRO-SRZ® Guard also blocks your inner ankle from potential force from foul tips and errant pitches.
Updated Protective Design:
- New Ergonomic Construction: Boasts a more personalized fit for added comfort and protection
- Gel-to-Shell®: Air-activated molding process allows you to customize the fit of the shield for maximum coverage
- Dispersion Technology: Spreads the force across the surface of the shield to minimize felt impact
- RIP open the foil bag and remove the soft shell, exposing the protective Shield to air activate EvoShield’s Gel-to-Shell Technology™
- FIT the soft, flexible Shield in position and smooth any wrinkles. The Shield will begin to harden in about 10 minutes
- WEAR the shell for 30 minutes for the Gel-to-Shell™ is complete. Once fitted, the Shield is permanently molded to your body shape for maximum protection
- Coverage: 8.5 '' W x 12'' H
- Cleaning Instructions: Hand wash, Air dry
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1-year limited
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : WTV1200
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : EvoShield
- Web ID: 19EVSAVPRSRZLGGRDTHR
|Coverage||8.5 '' W x 12'' H|
|Cleaning Instructions||Hand wash, Air dry|
|New Ergonomic Construction||Boasts a more personalized fit for added comfort and protection|
|Gel-to-Shell®||Air-activated molding process allows you to customize the fit of the shield for maximum coverage|
|Dispersion Technology||Spreads the force across the surface of the shield to minimize felt impact|
Delaney Spaulding's Tips on Anticipating Ground Balls
Don’t be caught off guard on the diamond this softball season. Find out how you can get a jump on the batter and better anticipate where the ball will be hit with these tips from softball pro Delaney Spaulding.
How to Choose the Right Leggings
Get a leg in the door on choosing your workout wardrobe with this Pro Tips guide on how to buy leggings.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
Softball Pitch Types: The Riseball
Learn how to surprise opposing batters with the gravity-defying riseball pitch.
How to Buy Soccer Goalkeeper Pants and Shorts
Not all soccer clothing is created equal. When you need extra protection on the pitch, modern lower-body options are available to help guard you while you guard between the goalposts
How to Do the Single-Leg RDL
Test out your stability and overall body control by incorporating this RDL exercise into your next strength training workout.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.