EvoShield Men's Pro Team Training T-Shirt
Designed to be worn during training sessions, workouts, or underneath your game day jersey, the EvoShield® Men’s Pro Team Training T-Shirt’s integration of raglan sleeves and mesh backing keep you cool and comfortable as you ramp of the intensity. This shirt also features moisture-wicking properties with antimicrobial fabric, minimizing the buildup of sweat while keeping your gear consistently fresh.
Driven By Performance:
- Dual composition of polyester and spandex delivers a lightweight and flexible feel
- Raglan short-sleeve construction promotes consistent range of motion for reduced distractions
- Strategic mesh backing accelerates airflow to keep you cool
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial fabric minimizes sweat accumulation to keep you dry
- Fit Profile: Athletic Fit
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1-year limited
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : WTV9701
- DSG Pro Tips
- Fabric : 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Brand : EvoShield
- Web ID: 19EVSAVPRTMTRNNGTBBA
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.
The Football Coach Checklist: Football Training Equipment Essentials
Are you looking to help your team train properly and reach specific goals? Learn about the speed, agility, skill development and recovery training equipment you need.