Eyeline Golf Speed Trap 2.0
Make this your best ball striking season yet with the Eyeline Golf Speed Trap 2.0. Whether you are trying to fix a hook, slice, or general mishit, the Speed Trap 2.0 will guide you to a new swing in 3 steps.
Extra Strong Polycarbonate Base
- Designed for left and right-handed swings
Red Foam Rods
- Direct your swing path for longer, straighter hits
- Makes it easier to use your driver
Longer Swing Slot
- Provides more room for you to “trap” the ball
Larger Velcro Pads
- Keep the rods in place over-and-over again
- Connect the rods to the base in case you hit one during your swing
Brighter Alignment Stripe
- Makes it easier to see the intended swing line
- Provides directions on how to properly use and practice
- Style : ELG0036
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : EyeLine Golf
- Web ID: 19ELGUSPDTRP20WSPTRN
- SKU: 19967980
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked vs spikeless golf shoes, and find out which is the best golf shoe for your game.
Football Speed Drills
These basic football speed drills help improve fundamental skills for the gridiron. Best of all, these moves can by modified for a variety of ages and skill levels.
How To Buy The Right Disc Golf Discs
Learn how to buy the right disc golf discs based on speed, glide, turn, and fade.
Fishing Trip Checklist
From rods and reels to lures and hooks, our Pro Tips Fishing Checklist will help you plan for your next fishing trip.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Softball Pitcher Drills: Arm Speed Knee Drill
Put focus on your upper body with this helpful softball pitching drill for improved arm speed and wrist snap.