Farm to Feet Boulder No Fly Zone Crew Socks
- Snug fit
All No Fly Zone socks are manufactured using yarns treated with permethrin insect repellent. Odorless and durable, permethrin repels common biting insects like mosquitoes, flies, chiggers, midges, ticks, and ants. And best of all, it doesn’t alter the amazing qualities of our 100% US-made merino wool. Wearing the No Fly Zone Boulder lowers your chances of getting bothersome bites - or worse, insect-borne diseases - on your next day hike or backpacking trip.
Fit & Design:
- Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only
- Highly versatile, all-season construction
- Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Farm To Feet sources their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Fabric : 72% US Merino wool/26% US nylon/2% US Lycra Spandex
- Brand : Farm to Feet
- Web ID: 21ENCABLDRNFLYZNCSOX
Hitting All Parts of the Zone with Amanda Chiddy Chidester
Command complete coverage and leave no holes in your softball swing with these tips from the softball pro.
Softball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
Use these softball agility drills to work on your footspeed and athleticism this season.
Baseball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
When you’re constantly running to the ball, sprinting out of the batter’s box and hustling to make a play, quick feet and agility come in handy.
Softball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
Find out how to properly track, catch and secure a pop fly with these quick softball tips.
Baseball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
The steps to take to secure an out when a fly ball is hit your way in the outfield.