Field & Stream Aluminum Clad 60" Canoe Paddle
The Field & Stream® Aluminum Clad Canoe Paddle features a durable blade, plus a lightweight, yet sturdy, aluminum shaft. With its lightweight construction and easy handling, this canoe paddle promotes efficient paddling while lessening fatigue for those long trips.
- For recreational use
- Length: 60"
- T-shape handle allows easier paddling with less fatigue
- T-shaped handle doubles as a boat hook
- Clad aluminum shaft
- Polypropylene blade construction
- Sizing tip: paddle length can be determined by first kneeling and sitting back on your heels. Flip the paddle upside down, so that the hand grip is on the floor next to your knees. The throat of the paddle (where the shaft ends and the blade begins) should line up between your nose and chin.
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : PAD00103
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Field & Stream
- Web ID: 18FNSUFS60CNPDDLXPSC
- SKU: 18719203
How to Buy a Canoe
Before buying a canoe, discover how length, material and hull shape can have a major impact when on the water.
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Hold for a Field Goal
As the holder, you must learn to transition the snap into the hold for a successful field goal attempt.