Field & Stream Merino Hiker Socks - 2 Pack
Take on any trail you in the Field & Stream® Merino Hiker sock. Soft, non-itching/irritating socks let you focus on the path ahead while stretch nylon guarantees a snug, customized fit while keeping the socks comfortably in place with every hike. Merino wool keeps you cool and dry in any climate by wicking moisture from your skin in a Field & Stream® sock that’s as adventurous as you are!
- Merino wool adds cushion, insulation
- Natural moisture wicking qualities keep your feet cool and dry
- Stretch nylon and spandex offer a customized feel, keep the socks up
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Youth 10-4
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Women’s 5-10, Youth 4-8
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men’s 8-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men’s 13-16
- Country of Origin : United States of America or Imported
- Style : FAS85383
- Fabric : 52% Wool / 40% Acrylic / 8% Nylon
- Brand : Field & Stream
- Web ID: 15FNSUFSMRNHKR2PKAPA
The Best Gifts for Hikers
Find the best gifts for hikers, including hydration packs, trekking poles, headlamps and more with this comprehensive Pro Tips guide.
How to Pack for a Spring, Summer or Fall Hike
Enjoy the outdoors for as long as you can before winter's freeze ushers you back indoors. Stay geared up from spring through fall with these hiking Pro Tips.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
How to Hold for a Field Goal
As the holder, you must learn to transition the snap into the hold for a successful field goal attempt.